We are writing this on the 19th of March 2020. With this unprecedented situation progressing on a daily basis, we would like to reassure all our customers of the health and cleanliness measures that have been taken to mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus within Sash & Case Windows Direct.
After we carefully consulted information from the official NHS websites dealing with this virus, (please see the information provided in the links supplied below) we have established a number of strict protocols for our business to remain fully functioning over the next few weeks.
Under standard conditions, there are three stages in our work where people meet each other.
Our senior estimator comes once to visit your premises to establish the scope of work required.
2. Onsite Activity:
Our sash & case window joiners visit your premises from the first day up to how many are agreed for the work specified.
3. Post Site Clean-Up:
After our team has finished their work, they stay to clean up the working areas.
These are the measures we are now putting in place around these 3 stages –
– No handshaking. Please don’t be offended as we all know now, human contact is to be avoided.
– Maintain a safe distance from customers (minimum of 2m) and for customers to be based in another room when our joiners are on site.
– Each team member will be wearing gloves for every visit to your premises.
– Handwashing or cleansing as often as possible
– Whenever possible, we will clean all door handles and working areas with anti-bacterial wipes.
In return, to ensure the safety of our joinery team and their families, we would ask the same courtesy and consideration from our customers:
– Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines detailed above.
– If you can inform us before we attend your premises if anyone has a bug or you suspect they might be coming down with one.
– All payments to be made by card over the phone or via bank transfer whenever possible
We are following all official guidelines and operating to best practices for our business. We truly thank you for your support and cooperation in these unusual and challenging times.